10 easiest riddles that you can answer, if you can.

Image credit: wallpapersafari.com

Here are some of the riddle which are easy to answer, if you can answer. So try to answer them.

Let's start,

Comment your answers in the comment section below.

1. I have cities, but no homes. I have routes, but no roads. I have rivers, but no water. What am I?

2. What is seen in the middle of the march and april which cannot be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

3. If you see a boat filled with people. But when you see at the boat again there is no single person on it, it has not sunk. So why?

4. What disappears it you say it's name?

5. How can the number 4 be the half of number 5?

6. How many letters are there in the alphabet?

7. This is yours, but it used by everyone else.

8. Which word in the dictionary is always incorrectly?

9. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never comes in thousand years?

10. If you look then you can't see me. But if you see me you can't see anything else. I can make anything you want to be done. But later everything goes back to normal. What am I?

The answers will be published afterwards and try to answer them yourself instead using google to answer it.


Comment your questions which you want to be answered. 

2 Comments

  1. 1.map
    2.letter r
    3.
    4.silence
    5.
    6.8
    7.my name
    8.incorrectly
    9.letter m
    10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.map
    2.r
    3.all r married
    4.silence
    5.f(iv)e
    6.11 t,h,e,a,l,p,h,a,b,e,t
    7.name
    8.incorrectly ofcourse
    9.m
    10.


    I guess they are really easy except for the last one which I didn't get...

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post